Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Personal Spooky Experience #3

This experience happened in our dormitory when I was a college. I was once an addict player of Silk Road Online. I usually play past twelve in the midnight because I believe that its the best time for me to upgrade an item.

One ordinary midnight, I tried to log in into my account. On the log are area (if you're an online gamer you can relate on this) there's a Username section and a Password section on which you will enter the necessary information to access your account.

When I i clicked the Username area and tried to enter my username, my laptop began to type on its own. It was very fast and long and I wasn't pressing my keyboard at all during that time. What I did was I highlighted the text and copied it on a word doc. There the text seemed like a paragraph because it was orderly arranged with punctuation marks. But the words are not readable because it like this (example only) 'Abbvnsf asqwer fmvmd. Adnsf iwerqnfe, erjwqwqryt! Ynfnde.' Something like that. I thought it was an error in the game so I deleted the highlighted letters in the Username area. 

But the scariest part is that, after I deleted the highlighted text in my username, a bunch of '6666666666666666666' started to appear! I don't know what to. I forcefully shut my laptop down and I don't know what happened next because I rushed at my bed leaving my laptop in desk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!!!