Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Personal Spooky Experience #2

My next personal spooky story took place on my old room next to my parents' room where all of our windows were located east of our rooms and outside is a garden. My mother was pregnant on my second sibling Dane  and I was in elementary that time. 

One ordinary night, I was  disturbed and awaken by a quacking sound coming outside the window. I immediately noticed the sound since my bed was only half a meter close to the window. I stood up and I went near to the windows to check what's happening outside. (the window was opened that time and I was thinking if there's some wild duck lost in our garden). As I approached nearer to the window, I noticed that there was some moving shadow  north to my window. 

I was just trembled to discover that it was a shadow of flapping wings right in front of the windows of my parents' room. It shaped like a bat's wings and the sound was like a hungry duck eager to eat.

I immediately ran to parents room, woke up my parents and get my dad's ass to check what was going on outside. I stayed with my mother, and surprisingly I didn't heard the sound anymore and shadow was gone when I looked at their windows that time (by the way, their windows were closed). But to tell you what, their room that time was very very very smelly, like there's a rotten fish hidden somewhere. My mom said that she didn't smell anything funny that time, but I swear its really stinky that time.

After a while I heard my father screamed, he was cursing someone else outside. 

It's a shame but I can't remember anymore what happened next. What I knew is that when I woke up, there's a white bat (seriously, the fur or hair was white) in our garden - where the windows is also facing. The bat was really big for me that time, bigger than our adopted cat I guess. Dogs are always barking but never went near on the bat. At the same time, we had our neighbors gathered around the bat. 

Eng. Manuel, one of our neighbors, started to burn the bat by pouring gas on its feet up to its belly and of course the bat was burned. There's just one weird thing that happened that time , the bat didn't burn first on the feet or on the belly where the gas and the fire was put. The burn started on its head down to its whole body. The ashes are also weird cuz  it looks like an ash of a burned paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!!!